3/345 Southport - Nerang Rd, Ashmore QLD 4214, Australia

I had a quote done from Elizabeth Tom from the Ashmore office, I was mislead by her and after telling her I cannot spend over $10,000 she said if I paid a 10% deposit that she would give me 12 months instead of the normal 6 months to save a few extra thousand to get a new kitchen ,after 8 months later, I lost my job after becoming disabled and was now not in a position to afford the kitchen at all, I was then told by the manager that it was my bad luck and he wouldn't be refunding my $1400 deposit at all even though my circumstances had changed dramatically. I even tried to ask him if I couldn't have a refund then could I just get some new appliances to the value of the $1400 to that he said NO, this is all from a 1hr free in home quote that they advertise , nothing was ordered, I even offered them to take out 3 hrs pay to the manager out of the $1400 I paid to cover any inconvenience that may of occurred but yet again I was told I wouldn't be receiving any money back what so ever.

I am so upset and deverststed that a company would be so rude and would not help me out in any way due to my current situation of becoming a disability pensioner throughout the year, lost my job and couldn't now afford any kitchen whatsoever.. The manager at the Ashmore store was so rude and basically laughed at me and said that I won't be getting any money back so I've so far lost $1400 for a 1 hr (free) quote.. he wouldn't even try to help me in any way. So I've decided to take the matter further and am currently getting legal advice and looking into how I can take my case to a small claim court or any other agency that can assist me in getting my $1400 back in any way possible.

Hopefully I will be able to do something about it and get my $1400 back as they did nothing more than a 1hr quote which ended up costing me $1400 so far and have been told I have no chance in getting my money back by the manager of the Ashmore office , he wouldn't even return my calls after calling him 10 times, then when I went into the store to try speak to him, he was unavailable and then finally contacted me saying you won't be getting a cent back, it's a non-refundable deposit. Hopefully I will get my day when I take this further. I feel so sorry for all the people who are fooled by this company, it has caused me a lot of heartache and tears. So to Elizabeth and the manager of the Ashmore store, you guys are so rude, misleading and difficult to deal with, I don't know how you guys sleep at night ripping off a poor disabled person...

Hoping I get my $1400 back one way or another. You guys haven't seen or heard the last of me.

Will see u in small claims court or through a current affair if they can help me at all. It's disgusting to think you just rip people off the way you do...

Review about: Kitchen Connection Interior Design Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Ahhh Elizabeth Tom, she is ripping people off again, she owes money to many people and companies why am I not surprised.Time to pay back what you owe girl this will not stop!

Had the same issue with Elizabeth Tom, she should not have a job, the tactics she employs are disgusting its all about her commissions not looking after the customer!!.

Hope you get to take her and the manager to court and get all you money back including damages for the stress you have gone through