Sunshine Coast Home, Shop: 23a, 100 Maroochydore Road, Maroochydore QLD 4558, Australia

The total kitchen cabinetry I bought through Kitchen Connection Maroochydore cost $30,000.00 and the trades cost $15,000.00. The builder was the worst experience because he structurally interferred with the building's bracing.

Kitchen Connection supported the builder's overcharging by delivering to me the builder's invoice, which incorporated a plasterer, but which never happened. Kitchen Connection's model of requiring up-front full payment of the kitchen cabinetry before delivery makes the customer an unaware owner-builder with the trades. I absolutely hate the kitchen BECAUSE of being forced to deal with their bullying builder myself and being left with a huge building issue which should NEVER have happened to me. I should NEVER have been forced to pay for building works the builder did not perform.

Kitchen Connection delivered the builder's invoice to me and only supported the builder. Under Duress I ultimately paid the builder, through Kitchen Connection, $2,185.00 to make sure the builder NEVER contacted me again. For a total outlay of over $45,000.00 I deeply regret going through the trauma I did with Kitchen Connection Maroochydore and their insistence I use their builder when events had already identified he was deceptive and abusive. and overcharging.

Kitchen Connection knew, or expected to have known, since they delivered the invoice, that I was being charged for a plasterer, which never eventuated. However, because the trades are separate from the cabinetry, Kitchen Connection kept telling me I had to "deal" with the builder myself. I did not sign up to have to deal with such a situation and I could not deal with the builder because he was so deceptive and bullying. This kitchen was the culmination of decades of saving and working to have a beautiful home, only to be ruined with a $45,000.00 building issue nightmare, which is not "classified" as a building issue because the Kitchen Connection model of sale separates all the trades and the value comes under the minimum amount for this builder.

The building issue is still not resolved and Kitchen Connection caused all this heartache with their model. I hate looking or going into my kitchen because of the heartache it has caused.

Review about: Kitchen Connection Cabinet Installation.

Reason of review: Builder and BAD building works.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Showroom.

I didn't like: Process with the trades.

Comments